MAP Check 3 Vacuum On-line Gas Analyzer for Quality Assurance of MAP
A win-win for thermoforming and tray sealing lines
Customers want higher quality assurance levels… Management wants higher production rates… Here’s pleasing news for both.
The MAP Check 3 Vacuum gas analyser lets you step up — from random quality control checks to on-line quality assurance — and speed up production as well. By measuring gas composition on a continuous basis, it ensures that each and every package is flushed to spec — a big win for your customers. And because testing is carried out automatically, process lines can be run at high speeds without compromising quality — management will thank you too.
Automatic testing with the MAP Check 3 Vacuum isn’t just faster and more reliable than manual testing — it’s also more efficient. If there’s a problem with gas content, the system notifies the operator immediately — there’s no waste of time. And if preset limits are exceeded, the analyser simply stops the process — so there’s no waste of products or packaging either.
Benefits of the MAP Check 3 Vacuum analyzer for MAP tray sealers
- Stops packaging machine if preset gas limits are exceeded
- Measures every packaging cycle
- Continuous process monitoring of gas content
- Reduces labour and waste costs compared to manual testing
- Avoids recalls/repacking by stopping packaging machine if machine exceeds preset limits
Features of MAP Check 3 analyzer for MAP tray sealers
- Oxygen or combined oxygen and carbon dioxide measurement
- Alarms for low or high gas concentrations
- Improved data logging capabilities with USB and Ethernet
- Ability to control the MAP Mix Provectus gas mixer
- Delivered with PC software for LAN based data collection
- Optional measurement of buffer tank gas composition and pressure. User configurable alarms