MAP Check 3 for Vertical or Horizontal Flow Packaging Machines
A smarter way to control your MAP process
MAP is the future. But companies using more gas than necessary to produce MAP products run the risk of becoming history.
That’s why we’ve designed this gas analyser to be so precise. With the MAP Check 3, the gas target you set is the gas dosage you get. It eliminates the all-too-common problem of well-intentioned operators using too much gas, without realising its effect on production costs.
The only thing the MAP Check 3 increases is your flexibility. It lets you combine monitoring of gas content on a vertical or horizontal flow packaging machine with real-time control of package flushing via an advanced GasSave function. For most manufacturers, this translates into a 20-50% decrease in gas consumption!
It also improves reliability and efficiency. Unlike random, off-line quality control, on-line quality assurance with the MAP Check 3 means that every package is tested — far more quickly and efficiently than with manual testing. And if there’s a problem, production stops automatically, helping to avoid recalls or the need to repack entire batches. Read how a meat producer of processed food is saving gas.
Benefits of the MAP Check 3 gas analyzer for modified atmosphere packaging flow wrappers
- Enables major gas savings with optional GasSave function or when paired with MAP Mix Provectus gas mixer
- Logs and displays actual gas consumption for easy traceability with GasSave function
- Reduces labour and waste costs compared to manual testing
- Avoids recalls/repacking by stopping packaging machine if machine exceeds preset limits
- Reduces work area CO2 levels to protect employees
Features of the MAP Check 3 gas analyzer for modified atmosphere packaging flow wrappers
- NEW: 5” colour touch screen
- NEW: Improved data logging capabilities with USB, Ethernet, TCP Modbus
- NEW: Ability to control MAP Mix Provectus gas mixer
- NEW: Delivered with PC software
- NEW OPTIONS: IP45 protection kit, 3-channel multiplexer
- Optional built-in GasSave flow controller