Leak Simulation Kit - Sets the Standard for Leak Size Measuring
Document well defined leak sizes
The Leak Simulation Kit is easy to use and helps simulate various predefined leak sizes in MAP packages. The high precision restricters represent different leak sizes. Using the Leak Simulation Kit will only require a minimum of instructions before you can implement it in your daily routines.
The Leak Simulation Kit is a quality assurance kit packed with everything needed to test and define acceptable leak levels in your packages. By using the Leak Simulation Kit you will get access to concrete workable data. You do not even need a new set-up because the Leak Simulation Kit works on your already existing set-up. This means that you are able to document very well defined leak sizes on your products and at the same time you will get concrete data to share with your customers. By testing your packages you will be provided with data that is accurate, realistic and measurable which makes you able to find the right settings for your packages.
Benefits of the Leak Simulation Kit for quality assurance
- Create a common standard for leak sizes
- Document well defined leak sizes
- Find the right settings
- Document the leak size for your customers
- Calibrate the system to your packages
Features of the Leak Simulation Kit for quality assurance
- The needle can be combined with four different restrictor sizes
- Optional leak simulation size from 25 - 250 micron
- The original Dansensor septum makes your measurement reliable