PAC CHECK® Model 820 & 840
Determines leak hole size, analyzes O2 headspace & measures package volume
The benchtop PAC CHECK® Model 840 is for use as a research and development tool in package shelf-life studies as well as a quality control device for the measurement of important headspace and leak parameters.
- Ability to measure in one quick analysis, three critical variables which determine shelf life
- Calculates the real and absolute leak size in a flexible or semi-rigid package
- Ability to detect channel leaks from 0.0008 - 0.009” (20-229 micron) diameter at 1/4” (0.64 cm) length and even smaller pinhole leaks
- Certified NIST traceable leaks for instrument validation
- Benchtop Model 840 with high speed pump for fast analysis of large packages
- Portable Model 820 with a rechargeable battery for online and in-store analysis
- Flo -Smart™ technology detects any blockage of sample flow into the instrument
- SafePoint™ probe tip, reusable blunt point pierces the package, not skin
- Alarms - Low and High
- Store up to 240 individual product test methods
- Store up to 240 test results that can be sorted by multiple criteria
- Optional PC PAC™ software available
Also available as a portable device (Model 820).