Portable gas analyzer for quality control of Modified Atmosphere Packages (MAP)
New revolutionary sensor technology
The new CheckPoint 3 is the most advanced portable gas analyzer on the market, enabling you to quickly and easily check for O2 and CO2 levels in Modified Atmosphere Packages (MAP) of any shape and size.
With the new long-lasting sensor, the CheckPoint 3 delivers the highest level of accuracy on portable analyzers, making the packaging process more reliable.
WiFi connectivity ensures a new unique user experience. With the web interface fast, easy and reliable data management is guaranteed. The high quality color screen combined with intuitive interface give a clear process overview and extremely easy testing traceability and transparency.
CheckPoint 3 is perfect for productions looking for portability, best accuracy and just as important, a low cost of ownership.
• No PC software required
• Easy to use
• Improves MAP quality control
• Better process efficiency
• Greater business transparency
• Secures your brand’s reputation
• Highest level of portable analyzer
• Low cost of ownership
• No daily 20.9% calibration
• NEW Ceramic solid state O2 sensor
• O2 or combined O2/CO2 measurements
• Gas flow alarm
• Data collection/transfer via WiFi
• Faster processing (results in 7 seconds)
• Easy-to-read 3.5" color touchscreen
• Uses standard, low-cost needles
• Optional stainless steel needles
• Data package,1 million data logs
• 3 years warranty on sensor
• Protection cover
• Multiple languages
• Graphic statistics