CheckPoint - Handheld Gas Analyzer
Handheld gas analyzer for quality control of Modified Atmosphere Packages (MAP)
Handheld, reliable and easy-to-use handheld MAP analyzer
Measuring oxygen and carbon dioxide content is a must, whether your packages are few or many. The only real question is: Which testing device suits your operations best? For smaller production runs, or if you’re just getting started with gas flushing, we recommend the CheckPoint portable analyzer.
CheckPoint gives you all the answers you’ll need—and in seconds. There’s nothing complicated about it: no need to adjust the flow, no need to compensate for temperature, no worries about cross-sensitivity or other technical issues. Simply power it up and start testing. Dansensor’s proven sensor technology ensures accurate and reliable measurements every time.
Benefits of CheckPoint handheld gas analyzer
- Easy operation – no training required
- Robust design – will withstand many years of operation
- Ergonomic design - safe to use for the operator
Features of CheckPoint handhled gas analyzer
- Available for either oxygen (O2) or combined oxygen/carbon dioxide (O2/CO2) measurement
- Stores the last 9 measurements
- Battery powered, up to 2,000 measurements
- Standard, low-cost syringes
- Easy two-button automatic offset calibration
- Oxygen sensor is immune to CO2