MAP Mix Provectus Gas Mixer
A smarter way to mix gas!
The revolutionary MAP Mix Provectus uses an entirely new operating principle to advance the accuracy, operation and appearance of a gas mixer. Simple to use, highly reliable and rich in data, this mixer gives vital feedback on information such as current gas flow, total gas consumption and actual gas mix at any time.
It’s also simple when it comes to product selection — no longer do you need to worry about inlet and outlet pressure, whether it will work with your nitrogen or oxygen generators or which gasses you need to mix. Your only decision is whether you need to mix two or three gasses — everything else gets set up on the intuitive touch screen once you power up the unit for the first time.
Despite its very limited physical size, the MAP Mix Provectus delivers an outstanding flow of up to 1,500 l/min — and if that’s not enough, you can bridge up to three mixers and triple the capacity.
Benefits of MAP Mix Provectus on-site gas mixer for modified atmosphere packaging:
- Uses an intuitive touch screen for easy set-up and operation
- Meets traceability requirements by storing accurate information about current gas flow, consumption over time and gas mix
- Avoids operator errors with programming of up to 10 standard gas mixes
- Integrates fully with the MAP Check 3 gas analyser for ultimate effectiveness
- Helps reduce gas cost on flow packaging machines when used in combination with MAP Check 3
Features of MAP Mix Provectus on-site gas mixer for modified atmosphere packaging:
- Data logging of consumption, date, time and gas mix
- Very low pressure drop over the mixer, making it suitable for working with nitrogen and oxygen generators
- USB, Ethernet (LAN), RS232, Modbus TCP connections for data logging and control
- Available for mixing 2 or 3 gases
- Mixes oxygen, nitrogen, carbon dioxide, air and argon (optional)